Speedy Chargers - Horrible product and customer service

The product worked for about a month. The customer service department did not respond to requests or emails.

I reached out with emails and phone calls with no resolution. The product is a cheap product with little quality standards. It is not a good deal it is a waste of money. the lack of response and support is indicative of the quality of the product.

If you decide to purchase best of luck hope it lasts longer than mine. Needless to say i am very disappointed with the product, the service.

The price of the product should be a dollar.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apple 45w Magsafe Adapter.

Speedy Chargers - Simple Review #1472156405

1.5
Style and Design
Usability

Charger came quick also but failed after 2 months. Tried contacting them back and it's clear it was fraud because they seem to have shut down and don't respond to my emails.

Product or Service Mentioned: Apple 45w Magsafe Adapter.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Speedy Chargers is a FRAUD

1.6

I ordered 1x 45W Magsafe Charger Replacement For Apple Macbook Air 11" and 13" - Magsafe 2 / 1 Year - Free for $24.99 each. It came in a working condition and worked for a few months.

When it failed, I tried to contact the company by email, but never got a response. I tried to reach them by their phone, but could never get to speak to the representative. The company is a fraud. I guess I was lucky to receive a charger at all and that it worked for some time, but it is not what I paid for as I wouldn't have bought it in the first place if there was no warranty.

A waste of money. Beware.

I liked: Order arrived on time.